Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, August 13

Will it be today?

So technically we are 40 weeks today!! She is supposed to be done cooking! hehe But as they say, most first babies are late and looks like we are no exception, even if I am already 3cm dilated and my dr. said it could be in 48 hours on Tuesday morning. I really think she was more hopeful than serious - she would rather me go into labor on my own, vs. being induced - which I totally agree with!

But nothing really happened last night and today not much. Belly gets hard but nothing painful or regular.... Brad woke up this morning and was bummed he had to go to work and was telling Olive it was time to come out! hehe He is taking tomorrow off so its essentially his last day at work today!

So if she doesn't come today or tomorrow, we will be heading to the hospital on Saturday morning to force her out! HA! Eviction set for Saturday August 15th! I am still hoping that things will get started today and I have a quick labor so she is born on Grandpa Ron's birthday!!!
Yep today is Brad's Dad's birthday! I think he would have been 63 or so today! We really miss him and especially at times like this! Of course he would have loved Olive - and all his grandkids of course!!

So I will try to keep myself busy today and just hope that the labor pains start or my water breaks! Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment