Wow! Tomorrow I will be a mother! Wow!
So tomorrow will be Olive's birthday! We have to call the hospital at 6am to see if we can go to the hospital and get the process rolling. I am hoping since I am already dilated that it won't take too much drug wise to get things started.
I am really really excited and nervous at the same time. I know it will all be worth it, but the not knowing how its all going to go, is a bit nerve wracking! My mom is here hanging out with us tonight and my sisters will be here bright and early in the morning. My dad is going to wait and come up Sunday, I guess he must be nervous and doesn't want to hang out at the hospital, maybe because he now works at a hospital! I am just happy he is coming up this weekend though. Brad's mom is coming next Thursday to hang out with us for the weekend.
I really hope I can sleep tonight and my anxiety doesn't keep me up!! I have been feeling really good this whole pregnancy in terms of any anxiety issues, but now that the big day is here - Wow!!! I am so excited to meet her, it's insane!!
Yep I know life will never be the same after tomorrow, but we are looking forward to it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment