Wow! So the counter above says 1 day left! Wow! Almost to 40 weeks! Had my last OB appt yesterday and she said I am now 3 cm dilated and it could happen at anytime - she guessed in the next 48 hours! But she could still be wrong!
Regardless I am scheduled for an induction this Saturday the 15th, if she doesn't decide to come on her own. I am really hoping she does!
Last night I was awake - partially due to the fact that I just wasn't tired - and partially due to interesting pains. But nothing was consistent. Today hasn't been bad, random contractions here and there but nothing painful. I think the anticipation right now is the absolute worst! Just hope I don't have a panic attack! That would suck!
So the waiting continues and everyone is on pins and needles! I am all about just getting the painful birth part over so I can cuddle my little girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment