Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 7

In the home stretch

So 39 weeks and 1 day today! She is really wanting to ride this thing out until the end. Appts and non-stress tests going well, she has been an active girl this week! I am curious to know how big she truly is, because she is definitely a strong one!

I haven't been having a ton of contractions this week, I tend to get a tight belly when I am out and about - walking and doing stuff. But this week I have been more on the tired side and have been taking naps whenever possible, taking everyones advice on the sleep part! hehe Especially since my night time sleep sucks, I wake up every hour or two and have to shift my body because of the aches and go to the bathroom of course!

The nurse this morning at my NST appt said that baby's tend to come after full moons and there was a full moon this week, so who knows - maybe something will happen this weekend!! But I am not holding my breath. I have another OB appt on Tuesday, I am hoping maybe I can get my dr. to move up the induction to my due date on the 13th vs. waiting until Sat the 15th. We will see!!

Crazy to think that by no later than next weekend we will have another Robertson in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment