Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 30

38 weeks! Only 2 to go!

Wow! 38 weeks today! But we are ready for her to come at anytime now! A friend of ours just had their baby last week (a little early - she was due the day after me) and he is so tiny and so cute! I am kinda jealous now, I really want to meet my little girl! But if she needs to cook more thats fine, I am just hoping she doesn't get too big!

Its been crazy hot in Seattle this week - over 100 degrees! Thankfully we got AC installed in June, so we are feeling pretty good at home. Thanks again Uncle Floyd and Dad!!! I honestly would be going crazy if we didn't have the AC, and I would definitely be living in the basement (which would be hot, but much cooler than upstairs).

Today is my last day at work! I pretty much have my personal to-do list done, just a few minor projects to finish up, which I am hoping I can get done this week! Then I guess I should start walking like mad to try and get her to budge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment