Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 22

Maternity photo shoot

We had a maternity photo shoot last night to preserve the memories of being pregnant with our first child. At first I didn't think I wanted maternity pictures, but now I am so glad we did it. I know I will really appreciate them in the years to come.

They were taken by a really sweet woman - Sherri Hubel - who is trying to get started in photography. This was her first maternity shoot, she offered to take the pictures for us for free, so she can learn and get experience. I think she is going to do great!

Here is a sneak peak of one of them (no retouching yet either). I can't wait to see the rest of them!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Jen. I love Brad in this picture...you guys are perfect together. Olive has wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete