So today we are 1 day away from 37 weeks and will actually get to see our baby girl again tomorrow on ultrasound! I can't believe how close we are to actually getting to meet her in person. My doctor says that I am progressing well and that I will probably not make it to an induction (around my due date) - but then again who knows. But the possibility of her coming early is actually exciting!
I have been reading other blog posts today from sites that I have been reading throughout my pregnancy - www.dooce.com (who had her baby in June) and www.hisboyscanswim.com (who are expecting any day now) - and read some lovely posts about their husbands and how great they have been with the pregnancies/babies!
Just makes me think about how wonderful Brad is and what an awesome father he is going to be. He may not be a big talker or really express his emotions all the time, but I know he cares deeply for me and our little girl. More through his actions and caring gestures vs. words. The way he is working with and training Apollo to be a fabulous big brother - and how he has already installed Olive's car seat into our cars and is anxious about packing our bags. Especially now that she might just decide to come early!
Oh man the pregnancy hormones are strong today, I am bawling!
Anyway, I am not sure how many people follow our blog, but its definitely been therapeutic for me and has allowed me to share and brag about my little girl and possibly get some anxiety out! So thanks for letting me share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment