Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 3

Project: Olive's Big Girl Room Sneak Peek!

So the reason I haven't been blogging at all this week, is because I have been spending every second I have kidless (naps and after bedtime) in Olive's new room working on the wall paintings. I am proud to say that I managed to draw and paint everything myself and am sort of impressed with myself! Including redrawing a few of the monkeys from her baby room (my sister did the originals). Here is a sneak peek below, but I will post a full set of pictures when I get everything just right!! Hopefully by the end of the weekend!!

So far she really loves the room and her new bed and we have been hanging out in there almost every night! We will see how the transistion to sleeping in there actually goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment