Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 7

Project Big Girl Room - Fun Details!

Ok finally the fun details of Olive's new Big Girl Room! Sorry this took so long to post - Blogger likes to poop out on me whenever I really want to post - so frustrating!! Might have to look into wordpress!
Anyway here are some fun pics of some of the details in the room! Enjoy!


Cute pink Closet


other side of closet with new organizer


Book sling I made with the same fabric as the curtains


Updated lamp - I just glued big fake Gerber daisies to one of the lamps from her baby room.


Monkey #1 over the closet


Birdie and nest with baby and eggs - this is one of Olive's favorites!


Monkey #2 chasing butterflies over her dresser/mirror


Kitty peeking through the flowers - another of Olive's favorites


Name art! Found these cool pictures at the Issaquah Farmer's Market (I can't remember who the photographer is) but they are everyday objects that look like letters - too cute!


Birdie #2


Sparkly O on her door!

No comments:

Post a Comment