Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, June 3

Finn's Bouncy Birthday Party!

We helped celebrate Finn's 2nd Birthday today at Kidz Bounce! What a fun place! Huge blow up structures for the kids to run around and bounce in - and some huge and scary slides to go down (Olive wasn't interested in those). Thanks for a fun party Finn and Happy Birthday!


The Birthday Boy and his parents. Finn's baby sister is due on his actual birth date of June 14th!


Olive in one of the bounce houses


and bubble of course!


She LOVED the cake! Surprise, Surprise!!


And Finn loves the car caddy we made him!! Yeah!!

1 comment:

  1. He LOVES it -- like, hasn't played with anything else since the party :) And thank you for not posting any hugely preggo photos of me -- I know I'm 39 weeks soon and I should be used to the way I look by now, but it is still shocking!

    ReplyDelete