Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a good day! It turned out a little busier than we were planning but still a good day! Starting with flowers from my darling husband and daughter (I actually got the flowers on Friday), and this morning we had a nice breakfast and I opened cards from Olive and Brad and got a new portrait lense for my camera. It takes those close up portraits blurring the background, pretty cool!

Then I decided I wanted to go furniture "looking" - to check out what they had in terms of kids furniture for Olive's big girl room. Well looking turned into buying and we ended up getting a full bedroom set for the little stinker - it was a great deal that we couldn't pass up. So in a few weeks they will be delivering a full bed and all the accessories for my baby! She won't be moving to the big bed until later this summer but its nice that we found something that we liked and that she will be able to grow into.

So my Mother's Day was mostly about shopping for Olive, but it was still fun. Thanks to my fabulous hubby for indulging me today! And Happy Mother's Day to my fabulous Mom, who got pampered with a pedicure by my sisters (Good Job Sisters!). Wish I could have been there!


Mommy & Baby (or rather Big Girl)


Testing out the new lense


More testing - I thought this was a cute one!



Beautiful flowers from my loveys!

No comments:

Post a Comment