Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 22

Cool Baby!

We have been getting glimpses of the sun lately and Olive has been more interested in Mommy's sunglasses, and her own. I keep her good pair in the car with mine so she has been wanting to wear them whenever I put mine on - she looks so cute (I will have to get a pic of her in them)!

But in the house, we have her cheapy sunglasses (free in a box of swim diapers) that she likes to wear and call herself "Cool Baby". Of course Mommy and Daddy have to wear them at times too - then she says "Cool Mama" or "Cool Dada". Last night she had them on for quite sometime while she played before bed.


Definitely a "Cool Baby!"


Looks like she is giving me a snap.


Playing Playing Playing

No comments:

Post a Comment