Well I haven't been posting (even though we have been taking pictures) mainly because the cold and virus monsters have been visiting us the past few weekends and it hasn't been pretty!! 2 weekends ago we all had a cold - and a pretty bad one, at least on the adults! And then this weekend - we must have gotten the rotovirus - because one by one we all started losing our dinners!! Olive started in the middle of the night on Friday and Brad and I started on Sunday!! Oh it was disgusting! Thankfully everyone is feeling much better now! I can only think that Olive probably got it at the Children's Museum that we visited on Wed., I just wish she didn't love playing with play food so much! ugh!!
We are really hoping the sickies will stay away for the rest of the year! (yeah, right!) We have had plenty already!

Chillin'

But Mom I don't look sick.

Cutie reading her books.

Excuse me, get that camera out of my face!

This is probably how Mom and Dad got sick!! Olive has been a kiss monster lately - very cute and sweet - but bad for the germ transfer!
No comments:
Post a Comment