Last weekend Brad and I left Olive for a night with Brad's Mom - to head over to Moscow, ID for a Vandal Homecoming game. We met most of his college friends and their wives and had a fun time. It was my first time away from Olive for more than 4 hours, and I didn't cry! I know thats only because she was totally cool when we left. I even had to run back in for something and she was just playing away with Grandma and didn't really realize we were gone. Now if she was bawling, I would have been too!
I think it was a fun weekend for all - the Vandals won and Olive got some solid Grandma Robertson time - complete with a blowout and unruly hair!

At the game (I think Andy is trying to get in the picture)

Go Vandals! Olive playing with the thundersticks that Brad saved for her!

Olive and Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment