Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 1

Chipped tooth

Yes I know they are just baby teeth, but I am still sick about this! Yeah they will eventually fall out but she will have them for at least a few more years! Thankfully its really not too bad.... here's the story!

We were coming home from Vancouver on Wed morning this week and Olive hadn't fallen asleep yet, so I decided to stop in Centralia and change her diaper (and see if Carter's had any raincoats left). After I found the raincoat and changed her diaper in the little diaper changing station Carter's has in the corner of the store, I let her walk around a bit, since she had been sitting (very patiently I might add) for over an hour in the car. Well she was walking around through the clothes having fun and boom, down she goes into a rack of clothes! I scooped up the screaming baby and she settled down pretty quickly - it probably didn't hurt that this cute little girl came over to make sure the baby was okay and Olive was fascinated by her. So we made our purchase and left to go to McDonald's so Mommy could go potty. Well in the bathroom at McD - I noticed that Olive had a little blood on her face, trying not to freak out, I tried to see what was wrong, I couldn't see where she had cut herself but I did notice that it looked like her front tooth was chipped a little - ugh!

Well later in the day when we got home, I noticed that her cheek was a little swollen - so she managed to bite her cheek and chip her tooth in that little fall! Here are pics so you can see the difference - I know its not huge - but still! My poor baby!!


Before!


After! You can see her front tooth on the left is no longer straight across! Oh and you can really see that big molar in this pic! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment