Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 16

The Big 1st Birthday Party!

Well I think the big 1st Birthday party was a success!! I think everyone had fun, I know I did, I am pretty sure Olive did!! She loved playing with her friends and cousins and seeing her Aunties and Nana and Papa - and even Great Grandma! I am so happy everyone was able to come up - Brad's Mom flew out for a few days and my family drove up from Vancouver for the day.

The theme was Flowers, and I think it looked great! Thanks to Brad and my Mother-in-law for helping decorate and set everything up!

Olive skipped her afternoon nap and went to bed early that night - she definitely celebrated big! Thanks everyone for coming over and celebrating Olive's first birthday with us!


Nana and Papa hanging out on the back patio - decorated with paper bag flowers!! The inside was decorated with the flowers too, but I didn't get a good picture!


Food/Plate table


Daddy and the Birthday Girl


Yum Cake! It took her a few seconds to figure it out, but once she tasted it - woah!


Birthday Girl with Nana!

Presents! Olive actually seemed to enjoy the present opening - she really liked looking at the cards and playing with ribbon - and she really perked up when the gift was a toy - clothes, not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment