Hehe! So after having discussions with Brad about money and a meltdown on the way to work on Wednesday - we finally figured out that I DON"T HAVE TO WORK!!! Woohoo!!! Thank you Boeing for the fabulous raise!
So I quit my job (after only being here for less than 2 weeks) yesterday!! I am going to help them out by finishing out the month, but I am so excited! I only have to take Olive to daycare for 13 more days! Its going to be the longest 2-1/2 weeks of my life but the prize at the end is precious!
This month away from Olive will definitely make me appreciate her and the gift that I have of staying home with her - I will have to remember that when she is being difficult or cranky!
Oh and her teachers at daycare are very sad, they all have told me how much they love Olive - some of them almost cried! Yep she is a sweetie, that's why I want to hang out with her all day!!
Woohoo! Now to get through the next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment