So only 2 days (not counting today) until our road trip to Boise for the Memorial weekend! I am looking forward to the time off and getting to see friends and family. I am not so much looking forward to the 7 hour drive! I just plan on wearing very comfy clothes and napping a lot!
Olive is moving around quite a bit and has really been rolling around vs. a lot of kicks. She doesn't particularly like it when I have a something on thats tight under my belly or when I lean forward too much - it feels like she is trying to push her way out, or at least push me back into a position she likes. I watched my belly undulate the other day - it was crazy that you could actually see her moving around in there.
We have another ultrasound on Wed next week when we get back. I am guessing she will be about 2-1/2 pounds - but we will see!
So excited to see the other baby bumps of the Boise crew!! And of course to meet Amy and Eric's little girl! All of Brad's friends are (or were) expecting in one way or another this year - whether its a baby in their wife's belly or waiting to get chosen from the adoption pool. So we are all expecting! I am so excited that it worked out this way - that we will all have kids around the same age - really just months apart! Looking forward to that trip to Disneyland with all the kiddos! hehe
We will be 28 weeks on Thursday! Only 12 weeks to go!
Tuesday, May 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment