Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 26

20 Weeks! Half way there!

So today we hit the 20 week mark! Half way through the pregnancy. I am feeling good for the most part. Have a little baby bump but its not noticable to others yet, I am going to shock some people at work when I show up with a huge baby belly here in the next few months! hehe

We are working on the room, little by little. Brad started to put together the crib a few nights ago, but they didn't include the right length of screws, so he had to call for the parts - what a pain in the butt!! But it looks pretty, even half put together! I bought my chandelier but its not installed yet, that has to wait for the rest of the electrical work - re-doing outlets!

I will post some pics once we have the crib together, so you can see the pink room!! I think we are going to go register at Babies R Us this weekend! Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment